I’m a university student. What can I deduct?

You can only deduct your tuition if you qualify. The T2202 is an official income tax receipt issued by qualifying educational institutions for Tuition and Enrolment Certificates. To obtain...[...]

Whether you need personal or small business taxes, we KNOW what you need! Contact us